Languages and Skills
- iOS: Swift, Objective-C, C, UIKit, Grand Central Dispatch, CocoaPods, Instruments, Core Animation, AVFoundation, TestFlight, and the App Store, among others
- Other: Emacs, Git, SVN, Bash, Python
- The University of Chicago (2014-2018): Major in Computer Science. Classes in Computer Architecture, Parallel Computing, Computer Graphics, Computer Security, and Programming Languages, among others.
- Stuyvesant High School (2009-2014): Classes in AP Computer Science, Software Development, Computer Systems, and Computer Graphics.
- Developer, Speeko (2015-) : I lead the development of the Speeko iOS application, written almost entirely in Swift. I integrated external libraries written in C, like CMU PocketSphinx. Furthermore, I built a custom, interactive plotting framework to display the analytics Speeko generates, and a command line application to enable more comprehensive testing and debugging of the custom audio analysis. I expanded the audio analysis code (Swift and C) into a web application running on AWS.
- VR Research, NYU Media Research Lab (Summer 2015): Assisted design and construction of Holojam, an untethered, multiperson VR experience with Prof. Ken Perlin and his team at the NYU Media Research Lab. Helped to build the experience at ACM SIGGRAPH's VR Village 2015. Improved headset client and developed functionality for synchronizing state between headsets and tools for efficiently and playing back data from the SIGGRAPH demonstration in a VR setting. This work was largely in C#.
- iOS Developer, Cartwheels (Summer 2014) : Joined Cartwheels to build the iOS client in Objective-C. The application was entered in NYC Big Apps 2014 and earned the most votes in the "People's Choice" competition.
- Independent iOS App Developer (2010-2013): Created the application Votes and the game Spectro and put them up for sale internationally on the App Store, available as free and paid versions. Both apps have been through several rounds of development based on new operating system requirements and customer feedback. Currently these have been removed from the store, pending upgrades.
Download as PDF